Free Website Hosting

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Meteor Shower


Actually I had seen a meteor shower for couple of times. The first time I saw it, it's like "what a coincidence" and I just ignored it. The second time I saw it, I also ignored it, like it's a common thing to me and the third time I saw it, I started to realize how fascinating to see a meteor shower. When I really wanted to see it, it's been so difficult to get that moment and it's like once in your whole life. Sometimes, I ignored the most precious moment that I had in my life and i don't think it's not only me, it happened to all of you. It's normal because as a human being, sometimes you might forget something that valuable in your life and once you realize, then you will appreciate it for the rest of your life.

, , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

count net traffic
Blockbuster Store